Medical Network Provider Partnership
Medical Network Provider Partnership description
Hawab Region 6 DFW Medical Servicer
HAWAB REGION 6 DFW is a local indigenous government of the Aboriginal Republic Of North America. As a local jurisdiction of ARNA we are able to provide protection and services to the so called African American/ Blacks / Negros. But we also have services for non-national or IPA (Indigenous Political Authority) members.
Make sure Client pays copay of $150 for scan.
Promote Services Offered and Events Participating.
- Must keep client file book information and send to Hawab Region 6 DFW email monthly.
- Purpose is to provide quarterly scans to people to provide insight on peoples health specifically indigenous peoples but also non-indigenous people.
- Provide 15 minute consultation if you are credentialed under AMA. If not credentialed take notes of how the client is doing and record it.
- Must be available to scan people and have a clean and quite place to scan clients.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- MUST have own Internet connection, cell phone or phone and windows laptop.
- Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer.
- Convert metrics into appropriate data into the QRMA software based on client information.
- Willing to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Need to have good attitude and easy going, but focused and task oriented
- Quarterly BioScan – Non-invasive scan of the body in 60 seconds with breakdown of how the health conditions cost is $150 but after being brought on full time the cost will reduce as well as the herbs
- After scanning prescribed cure all or sweeper in accordance to Hawab Medical Association Health Ministry standards.
- 15 min consultation of Health and how to improve health with report of scan of the body.
- Potential dental insurance with scanning and breakdown of how to correct dental issues.
Location Of Partnership:
- This is a remote working opportunity and requires a laptop and cell phone and good internet connection.
Contract Type: Partnership
- Pay: $100 per person that you scan if you are certified as a Tribal Health Master under the AMA (Aboriginal Medical Association) If not credentialed then Pay is $50 per person scanned.
- Why are you interested in this contract partnership?