Tribal 3D Model Artist Partnership
Tribal 3D Model Artist Partnership description
Hawab Region 6 DFW Tribal 3D Model Artist.
HAWAB REGION 6 DFW is a local indigenous government of the Aboriginal Republic Of North America. As a local jurisdiction of ARNA we are able to provide protection and services to the so called African American/ Blacks / Negros. But we also have services for non-national or IPA (Indigenous Political Authority) members.
- Make 3D models of specific part like utensils, tools and other things.
- Send 3D model files to email@example.com
- Must have great communication skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- MUST have own Internet connection, cell phone or phone and windows laptop.
- Must be able to learn 3D modeling program.
- Must be able to download blender
- Willing to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Need to have good attitude and easy going, but focused and task oriented
- Quarterly BioScan – Non-invasive scan of the body in 60 seconds with breakdown of how the health conditions cost is $150 but after being brought on full time the cost will reduce as well as the herbs
- After scanning prescribed cure all or sweeper in accordance to Hawab Medical Association Health Ministry standards.
- 15 min consultation of Health and how to improve health with report of scan of the body.
- Potential dental insurance with scanning and breakdown of how to correct dental issues.
Location Of Partnership:
- This is a remote working opportunity and requires a laptop and cell phone and good internet connection.
Contract Type: Partnership
Pay: $25 per model that is made using blender or a different software.
- Why are you interested in this contract partnership?